Since 1958, Allied Oil & Tire Company has taken pride in continually raising the bar on quality service. Our company-wide commitment to ethics is just how we do business – and that’s not just lip service.
When other companies are simply trying to sell you on price, we are working hard to earn your trust and help your business grow. We want to do more than sell you lubricants and tires, we want to help you increase your profitability.
We understand that in order for us to succeed, first you must succeed!
We’re a family-run business and it shows. Here at Allied we treat our customers like family. Once we’ve gained your business, we continue to foster and build the relationship…we consult, follow up and follow up some more to ensure your bottom line is where it should be.
- To provide our customers with a level of customer service and added value that is the best in the industry and continually strive to make it even better.
- To fully develop and challenge our people by providing on-going training, so that continuous improvement is the accepted norm for each individual.
- To continually be the most ethical customer to our vendors and the most ethical vendor to our customers.
- To provide a pleasant working environment for our employees that is conducive to creativity, responsibility and involvement.
- Above all, to sell quality products and services, to prosper and to have fun doing so.